The FORNACINA WINE ESTATE is located on the outskirts of the city of Montalcino. Surrounded by its vineyards, the Biliorsi family makes Brunello di Montalcino wine as tradition dictates, giving free rein to a passion handed down from generation to generation.
- Produced only in the best years, Brunello di Montalcino DOCG Riserva is made from 100% Sangiovese grapes, selected from the vineyards of Castelnuovo dell'Abate (Montalcino).
- The Brunello di Montalcino DOCG Riserva from Cantina Fornacina is a wine of great body, elegance and depth. It goes very well with grilled red meats and structured dishes. Excellent also with aged cheeses.
- Color: Intense ruby red, with garnet reflections.
- Scent: Intensely spiced, with hints of vanilla and liquorice in excellent balance, with hints of Marasca and Plum.
- Taste: Full-bodied, elegant and persistent, with soft and elegant tannins.
Brunello di Montalcino Riserva 2016 DOCG